Invented by Angeliki Xygka, BSc / MSc, SLP and developed by ARK, the Squeezer Tips are oral motor tools specifically designed to facilitate biting skills and lip closure.
The V shape provides resistance as you squeeze it - perfect for exercising the jaw and/or lips. They're exactly the same as the proSqueezer set, but fashioned into tip attachments for the Z-Vibe® (Z-Vibe sold separately).
The Squeezer Tip is available in three difficulty levels, sold as a set: magenta (easiest), yellow (medium) and orange (hardest). Start with the yellow Squeezer Tip and eventually progress to the orange one. The orange one provides the most resistance for increased difficulty.
Angeliki is a speech and language therapist, myofunctional therapist, and SI therapist based in Athens, Greece with over 25 years of experience, specializing in Apraxia, speech and language delay, stuttering, feeding therapy, and tongue thrust therapy. Be sure to check out the video above where she demonstrates how to use these unique tools.
An excellent addition to any oral motor tool bag!
- Use the ProSqueezer™ also as a training device for the tongue by placing the squeezer in the mouth so that the tip of the tongue and the upper incisors touch the squeezer. Make sure the jaw stays open and only the tongue moves upward. You can vary again, either repeat the tongue elevation rhythmically several times in a row or the exercise can also be done statically and the tongue held up.
Exercises to work on biting skills:1. Place the proSqueezer in front of the mouth and ask the individual to bite down 5 times using the front teeth. Then bite and hold for up to 5 seconds.
2. Place the proSqueezer in between the premolars to one side. Ask the individual to bite down 5 times. Then bite and hold for up to 5 seconds.
3. Repeat on the other side of the mouth.
Exercise to work on lip closure:
1. Place the proSqueezer in front of the mouth and ask the individual to squeeze the lips closed 5 times (using only the lips, no teeth).
2. Then ask them to squeeze and hold for up to 5 seconds.Caution: this therapeutic tool should be used under adult supervision at all times.
Caution: this therapeutic tool should be used under adult supervision at all times.
- Made in the USA, medical grade, FDA compliant
No lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex
- Each tip measures about 8,4cm in length and 3,3cm at the widest part.
- Dishwasher-safe (no drying cycle or added heat)
To be used with either the Z-Vibe or Z-Grabber handle (sold separately).
- Patent pending
- Sold as a Set (magenta, yellow and orange)
0 of 0 reviews
often bought products