ARK's Bear Bottle Kit is a fun and friendly way to make drinking easier for beginners and/or children with oral motor difficulties. It's also an excellent way to transition babies straight from bottles to straw drinking - skipping sippy cups altogether!
Many speech therapists believe that sippy cups can promote improper tongue positioning and an immature swallowing pattern, while straw drinking can help strengthen the mouth muscles and encourage tongue retraction, cheek tension, lip closure, and proper oral positioning.
The Bear Bottle features a unique valve that controls the direction of fluid - liquid flows up into the straw, but does not flow back down. Simply squeeze the bear's belly until fluid reaches the top of the straw and release. Fluid will stay at the top of the straw, thereby decreasing the effort required to drink. Highly recommended for individuals who tend to aspirate or have a weak suck with difficulties generating and maintaining suction.
- 1 easy-to-squeeze Bear Bottle with a snap-close cap
- 1 Select-Flow Valve
- straws - 2 tubing straws
- 1 yellow Lip Blok® (3/4").
- These tubing straws are durable alternative to traditional straws, and the Lip Blok prevents kids from biting on the straw or putting it too far into their mouths.
- Made out of non-toxic, food grade materials
- Holds 236ml of fluid
- Bottle measures approximately 5cm x 6,3cm x 15,2cm
- Colors may vary
- Not recommended for carbonated beverages
- Recommended for thin liquids (water, milk, juice without pulp, etc).
- Compatible with most standard 0,63cm diameter straws
- Lid colors may vary.
0 of 0 reviews
Made in the USA
No BPA, PVC, lead, phthalates, or latex
often bought products