THE FIRST ANOETIC* SWALLOWING REHABILITATION DEVICE
In just a few weeks, Froggymouth stops atypical swallowing and allows secondary swallowing to take place, encouraging nasal breathing.
Froggymouth® supports you or your child in:
- Shortening the therapy time
Improving the results
- Reduction of recurrence or regression
Froggymouth® can be worn with all other orthodontic appliances!
How does Froggymouth® work?
Froggymouth® should be worn for 15 minutes a day in front of the TV. While the patient is wearing the appliance, this physiological swallowing pattern is automatically trained.
Please follow the following rules carefully:
- Wear the Froggymouth® once or twice a day for 15 minutes to quickly and effectively achieve a new swallowing pattern. A routine can be helpful here.
- Wear the Froggymouth® in front of a TV or raised screen. Activities where the head is tilted downward are not effective.
- The patient's attention should be focused on the screen so that the new swallowing pattern is automatic and as natural as possible.
It is normal to produce more saliva while wearing the Froggymouth®, especially in the first few days. After about 10 days, the situation should have improved.
Until your next appointment with your therapist, keep observing yourself or your child on the following points:
- Tongue rest
- Neck and shoulder posture/tension
- Sleep quality
Important: Wear the device EVERY day. If the 15 minutes of Froggymouth® wearing had to be interrupted, start again!
What size do I need? Find a guide here.
Here you can find an introduction video from Dr. Fellus.
Cleaning: Clean the Froggymouth® with a toothbrush and toothpaste or alcohol-free mouthwash. Let it dry completely and put it back in the box provided.
It is the only device that prevents a lip seal from forming, which is an essential element of atypical swallowing. By preventing any form of sucking, it perpetuates functional reeducation and thus the stability of your treatments.
Designed by Dr. Fellus at Robert Debré Hospital in Paris, France, this device is manufactured entirely in France, complies with ISO 13485, and is CE and FDA certified. It does not contain latex or phthalates.
Due to our dealer agreement with Froggymouth we are only allowed to ship to Austria, Germany and Switzerland.
Here is a list with the other European partners.
0 of 0 reviews
often bought products