ARK's Cip-Kup™ makes drinking easier for beginners and/or individuals with oral motor difficulties.
It features a unique valve that controls the direction of fluid - liquid flows up into the straw, but does not flow back down. Simply squeeze the bottle until fluid reaches the top of the straw and release. Fluid will stay at the top of the straw, thereby decreasing the effort required to drink. A full straw also reduces the air ingested, and so users experience less coughing and choking while consuming more fluids. Highly recommended for individuals who tend to aspirate or have difficulties generating and maintaining suction (a weak suck).
- 1 flexible bottle with a twist-on cap
- 10 standard drinking straws, an 8-inch tubing straw (a reusable, chewable, durable alternative to straws)
- 1 select-flow valve (can be trimmed to increase the flow and further decrease the effort required to drink)
- one ¾" yellow Lip Blok (discourages biting on the straw or inserting it too far into the mouth).
- FDA compliant, NO lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex
Bottle measures approximately 5 x 6,3 x 15,2 cm and holds 236ml
Not recommended for carbonated beverages
Recommended for thin liquids (water, milk, juice without pulp, etc).
Compatible with most standard 0,63cm diameter straws
0 of 0 reviews
The bottle is made in Germany, all other parts are made in the USA.
No BPA, PVC, lead, phthalates, or latex
Colors and lid colors may vary.
often bought products