ARK's Flower Chew Necklace is budding with possibilities!
This fun floral shape is a robust chew necklace for anyone who needs to chew. Each pendant measures about 5cm at the widest part and 2,5cm in thickness - a great option for chewing with your front teeth (for more slender options that reach the back molars, click here). Because this is a more robust shape, it's also a good option for tougher chewers. Use it as a safe alternative to chewing on pencils, shirts, fingers, etc. and to help calm, focus, and self-regulate.
Like all ARK chewelry, it's made in USA and is available in 3 color-coded toughness levels:
- Standard - This is the softest level, recommended for mild chewers (those who do not chew through anything).
- XT / Medium Firm - This is the middle level, which we call XT ("Xtra Tough"). It's firmer, but still fairly chewy, recommended for moderate chewers.
- XXT / Very Firm - This is the toughest level, which we call XXT ("Xtra Xtra Tough"). It still has some “chewability” to it, but it’s fairly rigid / pretty firm. No chew tool is indestructible, but this is usually the longest lasting level for avid chewers.
Please note: because it has a more robust shape, each level of the Flower will feel tougher than the same toughness level in one of our more slender shapes. So for example, if you like the Krypto-Bite® in the middle XT level, you may want to "size down" a toughness level and order the Flower in standard.
- Medical grade, FDA compliant, NO lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex.
Caution: This product is not a toy. The clasp and cord are not intended for chewing. Contains small parts that may pose a choking hazard - direct supervision required. Recommended for ages 5 years and up. Although these chew tools are sturdy and durable, no chew tool is indestructible. Wear/tear may be expected given the nature of the intended use. How long they last is typically equal to the amount and intensity of the chewing, as well as other variables (such as jaw strength, stress/anxiety levels, if other sensory strategies are in place, etc.). While for some people a chew tool will last forever, for others with heavy/aggressive oral needs, they may go through it very quickly. Please supervise at all times, regularly inspect the chew, and replace if necessary if the item shows signs of wear and tear.
0 of 0 reviews
often bought products
- 02:52 Hours of Video Material
- Unlimited Time of Use **
- 25 Lessons