ARK's Z-Vibe® is a vibratory oral motor tool that can help build oral tone and improve a variety of speech, feeding, and sensory skills.
Use it to provide a varied sensory experience and/or to provide targeted tactile cues within the oral cavity. Its gentle vibration provides a new level of sensory stimulation to increase oral focus and draw more attention to the lips, tongue, cheeks, and jaw. Vibration can also be very calming, soothing, and organizing.
The Z-Vibe®'s sleek, innovative design features a lightweight, plastic handpiece with gentle bumps around its circumference for a non-slip grip. This texture can also be brushed along the cheeks, arms, hands, etc. for additional tactile input. The handle comes with a blue Probe Tip on one end and a Switch Tip on the other. Use the Probe Tip for oral motor assessment and development.
Scope of delivery: 1 Probe Tip is included, additional attachments are sold separately. One battery is included. (this is a special battery not sold in conventional stores, we recommend to buy an additional battery).
Recommended for all ages under the supervision of a therapist or trained supervisor.
Dimensions: 17 cm in length, approx. 1.2 cm in diameter.
- The handle can also be used without the attachment as a vibrating pen on arms, cheeks, hands, etc. to provide additional tactile stimulation.
- The Z-Vibe comes with an Probe Tip on one side and a "switch" button to turn the vibration on and off.
- Please have a look at our videos about the Z-Vibe® and how to assemble it.
Caution: the Z-Vibe is NOT a toy. It is a therapeutic tool intended to be used by a professional therapist (or by parents trained by their therapist). It contains small parts (including a battery) that may pose a choking hazard: direct adult supervision is required at all times.
0 of 0 reviews
- Made in the USA,
- medical grade,
- FDA compliant
- NO lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex
- The Z-Vibe® is sold here with 1 Probe Tip, other tips sold separately Battery included (please note: this is a special Vibe Battery not sold in stores - we recommend buying a spare) Measures approximately 6.5" in length and less than half of an inch in diameter Recommended for individuals of all ages and abilities under the guidance of a therapist or a trained caregiver
often bought products