The "chew stars" are a great way to encourage oral sensory development. Use these fun chewables to practice biting and chewing.
Perfect for satisfying sensory oral needs on the go, at school or at home. Our chewables can be used as an alternative to oral habits such as biting, thumb sucking or pacifier use. The chewables are known to maintain attention during learning or play by stimulating the temporomandibular joint (TMJ).
The TalkTools® "chew stars" provide 5 different sensory inputs and effortlessly reach the molars! The stars are only available in soft hardness.
Features and benefits:
- Made from 100% LFGB platinum silicone
- Provides proprioceptive input for improved oral motor awareness
- Satisfies clients' needs for temporomandibular joint stimulation
- Alternative to oral habits (biting, thumb sucking, teeth grinding and paciﬁer use).
- Can help children maintain attention while learning or playing.
- FDA compliant, free of latex, lead, BPA and phthalates.
Clean thoroughly with warm soapy water before and after use to ensure long life.
Regularly check the integrity of the product for wear and tear and replace if deterioration, severe cracks or other changes become visible.
Warnings: Use with adult supervision Not recommended for use while sleeping Periodic inspection is required to ensure the safe use
0 of 0 reviews
often bought products