The latest evolution in the Self-Feeding Revolution!
Self-feeding is an essential milestone in human development. Children learning to feed themselves are learning to master independence, fine motor skills, sensory regulation and food exploration skills. Having appropriate utensils and tools can help with the transition from caregiver-led feeding to self-feeding. TalkTools® is known across the globe for tools, training and techniques developed and tested by speech and feeding professionals that provide evidence-based, next-day solutions for therapists and the families they serve.
The Itsy™ Collection is no different. It is an inclusive feeding set inspired by TalkTools® founder, Sara Rosenfeld Johnson, and designed and tested by speech-language pathologist-occupational therapist teams and their clients. It is the most comprehensive feeding platform for promoting self-feeding, including babies who may have challenges with transitioning to self-feeding (i.e., sensory processing, neurological, physical or developmental differences).
Baby-led weaning is an essential developmental stage for a baby. The TalkTools® Itsy™ Spoon Set includes two spoons -- textured and smooth -- to accommodate where the baby is on their self-feeding journey. Ergonomically designed, the Itsy™ Spoon set allows your child to practice their grasping and fine motor skills.
Benefits and Features:
- Flexible but sturdy bowls offer safer self-feeding
- Guard flange has a stop-roll feature and keeps the bowl clean by elevating it above the eating surface
We designed 2 spoons to meet different stages and skill levels for beginning eaters.
- the textured, grooved bowl provides additional sensory input and holds food in place
- sloped bowl safely channels food into the mouth
- symmetrical, bulb-shaped handle proportionally designed to encourage independent grasping and holding
- smooth, shallow bowl limits portions, encourages safe self-feeding
- curved, bulb-shaped handle promotes grip control and arm-wrist rotation
- No BPA, BPS, PVC, Phthalates, or other potentially harmful toxins.
- Dishwasher and microwave-safe.
- Helps prevent food odors or flavors from sticking.
- Durable for long-lasting use.
- Performs best between 32° - 212° F (0° - 100° C).
- Made entirely out of LFGB Platinum grade silicone, exceeding FDA standard
- Patent Pending
- Check out our Itsy Plate™ and Itsy Cup™
0 of 0 reviews
often bought products