MyoTape Children & Teens
Available, delivery time: 1-3 days
MyoTape is designed to restore nasal breathing in children and teenagers.
The tape is to be worn during the day for between 30 minutes and two hours, especially while the child is distracted, playing, reading or using a screen. It can also be worn during sleep.
- Improve sleep
- Reduce symptoms of behavioral and learning disorders
- Support functional orthodontics, healthy teeth, and airway development
- Improve speech and auditory processing in children
Children who breathe through an open mouth develop changes in the way the muscles of the lips, tongue and cheeks work. This can negatively affect essential functions like chewing, swallowing and speech. It also causes speech disorders including lisps, the inability to pronounce certain sounds and immature auditory processing.
By using MyoTape to restore full-time nasal breathing, you can ensure your child has the best start in life.
The MyoTape is for children and teens from age 4 to 16.
- MyoTape is not suitable for children under 4 years of age
- The tape should not be used if your child is unable to remove it by themselves
- Do not use the tape if your child has a tummy upset or is at risk of vomiting
- Children must only use MyoTape with adult supervision
0 of 0 reviews
In one package Myotape are 90 pieces.
Made of cotton.
Adhesive: hypoallergenic, extra skin-friendly and both latex-free and gluten-free.
often bought products