ARK's Spoon Tip attachments turn any Z-Vibe® into the ultimate sensory feeding tool.
The Spoon Tip was specially designed by feeding therapist Debbie Lowsky, MS, CCC-SLP to support easy feeding and food removal. The size and shape of the spoon bowl are "just right" - big enough to hold an appropriate amount of food, but small enough to prevent the spoon from being overloaded with too much food.
When used with the Z-Vibe handle, the Spoon Tips can help "wake up" the mouth, increase awareness, and provide stimulation to the lips, tongue, cheeks, and jaw. A wonderful tool for any sensory mealtime treatment plan, these Spoon Tips have helped many therapists and parents get tube-fed children on their first solid foods.
- Made in the USA, medical grade, FDA compliant
- No lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex
- Each small tip measures about 7,6 x 1,9cm. The spoon bowl specifically measures about 3,5 x 1,9cm (LxW). This size is best for infants and toddlers. The small size works best with puréed foods like yogurt, applesauce, stage 1 baby foods, etc.
- Each large tip measures about 8,6 x 2,5cm. The spoon bowl specifically measures about 4,4 x 2,5cm(LxW). This size is best for older children and up through adults. Adults may find this spoon a little smaller than regular spoons.
- To be used with either the Z-Vibe® or Z-Grabber® handle (sold separately)
- The soft version (blue or teal) is recommended for individuals with a strong bite reflex.
These spoons are sized for children up to the age of roughly 3 years, depending on their mouth size.
- Also available in textured versions here.
Caution: this therapeutic tool should be used under adult supervision at all times.
0 of 0 reviews
Designed, manufactured, and assembled in the USA by ARK Therapeutic. Medical grade, FDA compliant, NO lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex.
Often bought products