ARK's proSpoon™ - Textured
Available, delivery time: 1-3 days
ARK's proSpoon™ was specially designed by feeding therapist Debbie Lowsky, MS, CCC-SLP to support easy feeding and food removal for young children.
The size and shape of the spoon bowl are "just right" - big enough to hold an appropriate amount of food, but small enough to prevent the spoon from being overloaded with too much food. As an extra bonus: the back of the spoon bowl has gentle bumps to help transition children from puréed to textured foods. These sensory bumps also stimulate the tongue and lower lip and provide added tongue stability.
It's a rigid spoon, but it does have slight flexibility to it so that it's gentle on the teeth (in case someone has a bite reflex and bites down on the spoon). This flexibility also means that you can bend the spoon slightly to make the handle curved - perfect for individuals who have limited hand dexterity to make self-feeding easier.
- This listing is for 1 proSpoon™.
- Each small spoon measures 13,7cm long. The handle measures 0,9cm in diameter. The spoon bowl specifically measures about 3,5x1,9cm(LxW). This size is best for infants and toddlers and works best with puréed foods like yogurt, applesauce, stage 1 baby foods, etc.
- Each large spoon measures 15,3cm long. The handle measures 0,9cm in diameter. The spoon bowl specifically measures about 4,45 x 2,5cm (LxW). This size is best for older children and up through adults. Adults may find this spoon a little smaller than regular spoons.
- Each spoon is sold individually.
- Exact colors hues may vary slightly.
- Medical grade, FDA compliant, no lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex.
Please note: this is not a vibrating spoon. If you're looking for the vibrating spoon, please see ARK's Z-Vibe with the Spoon Tip attachment. Please also note: this is a spoon, not a chew tool.
0 of 0 reviews
often bought products