The latest evolution in the Self-Feeding Revolution!
Self-feeding is an essential milestone in human development. Children learning to feed themselves are learning to master independence, fine motor skills, sensory regulation and food exploration skills. Having appropriate utensils and tools can help with the transition from caregiver-led feeding to self-feeding. TalkTools® is known across the globe for tools, training and techniques developed and tested by speech and feeding professionals that provide evidence-based, next-day solutions for therapists and the families they serve.
The Itsy™ Collection is no different. It is an inclusive feeding set inspired by TalkTools® founder, Sara Rosenfeld Johnson, and designed and tested by speech-language pathologist-occupational therapist teams and their clients. It is the most comprehensive feeding platform for promoting self-feeding, including babies who may have challenges with transitioning to self-feeding (i.e., sensory processing, neurological, physical or developmental differences).
The TalkTools® Itsy™ Bundle consists of 2 Itsy™ Spoons one Itsy™ Plate and one Itsy™ Cup.
- No BPA, BPS, PVC, Phthalates, or other potentially harmful toxins.
- Dishwasher and microwave-safe.
- Helps prevent food odors or flavors from sticking.
- Durable for long-lasting use.
- Performs best between 32° - 212° F (0° - 100° C).
- Made entirely out of LFGB Platinum grade silicone, exceeding FDA standard
- Patent Pending
0 of 0 reviews
often bought products