ARK's Grabber® Original Oral Motor Chew
Available, delivery time: 1-3 days
Invented by Debra C. Lowsky, MS, CCC-SLP, ARK's Grabber® is the original and still most popular oral motor chew tool.
The innovative P shape design features an easy-to-hold loop, with a long extension for reaching the back molars. Use it:
- As an oral fidget for sensory seekers craving stimulation and proprioceptive input
- As a safe alternative to chewing on hands, knuckles, shirts, pencils, etc.
- As an alternative to tooth-grinding and/or thumb-sucking
- To help decrease oral defensiveness and food aversions
- To practice biting/chewing without the risk of choking
- To work on jaw strength and stability and oral motor skills
- To build oral strength, mobility, and control
- To satisfy the urge to chew for individuals who are fed through a g-tube
ARK Grabber® comes in 3 color-coded toughness levels:
- Standard (red or magenta) - These are the softest ones with the most “squishiness” and “give” to them. Recommended for mild chewers and/or beginners practicing biting/chewing skills
- Medium Firm / XT (lime green or teal) - XT stands for "Xtra Tough," recommended for moderate chewing. These are firmer, but still chewy.
- Very Firm / XXT (royal blue or forest green) - XXT stands for "Xtra Xtra Tough," recommended for more avid chewing. These are the most firm and provide the most resistance to the jaw. No chew tool is indestructible, but these are very tough.
ARK manufactures the Grabber® in the USA! It's medical grade, FDA compliant, and contains NO lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex.
Measures approximately 13cm lengthwise, just under 5cm across the loop, and 1,3cm thick.
0 of 0 reviews
often bought products